Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Primary Sources: Learn what a primary source is, why they are important, and how to find them.
- Evaluate Sources: Learn about different types of sources, how to decide if they are appropriate for your assignment, and how to find them.
- Citations: Learn how to do citations and why they are important.
USMA Digital Commons
- Search USMA Digital Commons: How to find sources in the USMA Digital Commons, by name or department
- Submission Guide: How to enter research conducted or published as staff or faculty at USMA into the Digital Commons.